“I don’t need to be stirred or squashed.” – Downton Abbey 6×02
This episode left me with more questions than answers.
- First of all, Anna, don’t you think it’s about time to stop moping about life and just lighten up a bit? It’s like you didn’t even relish your freedom from suspicion and possible incarceration (wrongful, it’s true)! I mean, I know it’s gotta be tough with wanting to have a baby and not being able to, but don’t you think it’s all your constant depression and refusal to even smile a bit that’s contributing to it? All that stress! Celebrate the small things!
- Why the hell was no one watching Marigold? Who lets go of a child’s hand in the middle of a crowd? Is it because kidnapping hadn’t been invented yet, so no one thought to just hold on to this child?
- Dear Mrs. Drew, you do know Marigold is NOT. YOUR. CHILD. Right? Right?
- Oh Lady Mary. Mary, Mary, Mary. Will you ever stop being a pill, even for just, oh I don’t know, the last few episodes ever of Downton? Can you let Mrs. Hughes, the effing bride, decide how she wants her own effing wedding to go?
- Lady Violet, where were you? I almost forgot you were in this episode! Where is my post title going to come from now? (We have to thank Cora for the title this time.)
So that’s episode 2 down, and the end is getting closer and closer! Whyyy.